In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. Let’s talk in numbers! 92 stores in Greece & Cyprus, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
The Brand Specialist works together with the Brand Experience Manager in the implementation of an agreed branding strategy by coordinating the creation and the delivery of all branding assets within budget and on time.
- Act as brand guardian across all customer touch points
- Implement and monitor the brand strategy of the company to achieve brand awareness
- Coordinate the brand assets creation, which will help shape the brand initiatives and go to market strategies
- Plan and implement current and future brand initiatives & guidelines, ensuring that the brand frameworks are communicated to all and are clearly understood
- Work closely with customer & research team to obtain relevant information, including the development and implementation of brand audit studies and focus groups
- Develop the brand guidelines for each brand, ensuring that brand toolkits and brand books are developed and properly maintained
- Provide guidance on branding to internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Work closely with cross-functional teams & project owners to design and highlight the brand projects
- Coordinate the development of brand communication materials such as, brochures, packaging and in-store displays
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Master’s degree in Marketing will be considered as an asset
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience
- Previous experience in Branding Projects within a marketing department
- Good knowledge of English Language
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Analytical mind with the ability to identify and properly define cause and effect results
- Able to focus, prioritize, and thereby competently manage multiple projects and issues concurrently
- Excellent communication, negotiations and interpersonal skills
What the company offers
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace as well as hybrid working model
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.