In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. Let’s talk in numbers! 94 stores in Greece & Cyprus, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Cloud Engineer to ensure smooth data center and Azure Cloud operations. The ideal candidate should be able analyse and implement configuration changes and assist in the design of cloud related solutions to meet both functional and technical requirements, while he will also lead continuous improvements in technology services.
- Support the operation, architecture and engineering on PaaS/IaaS technologies
- Orchestrate & automate cloud-based systems
- Design, deploy and manage cloud-based services, along with implementing geographically redundant services
- Maintain user access rights on central resources and applications, including Azure Active Directory, Exchange
- Administer and maintain local and cloud infrastructure, including SQL Databases, Application Servers, DNS, APIM, Azure Network
- Propose improvements in infrastructure, user productivity and collaboration services and lead small implementations
- Submit change requests for infrastructure and follow up incidents and service requests with external providers
- Administrate Office 365 platform
The ideal candidate should have:
- 3-5 years in a similar position
- Windows Server, AD, GPO, Powershell, SQL/DB administration understanding
- Working experience in designing, executing and supporting cloud solutions, with focus on Azure
- Excellent knowledge of Linux Server, VMWare ESXi, Vcenter and Monitoring systems
- Good understanding of business needs
- Ability to execute complex projects
- Strong knowledge of Azure services (Azure Active Directory, APIM, VNets, Logic apps, Resource Management, Storage)
- Customer centric mindset
- Team player mentality
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.