In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers! 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
The Commercial B2B Presales is in charge for the activities carried out before a project is launched. He/ She works closely with sales, service and technical support resources to ensure that a project can be launched properly and proposed deals include technical solutions address customer needs. She/ He will lead solutions’ commercialization in order to introduce new business opportunities to market in the most efficient way.
- Supporting solutions and organising, planning, creating & delivering compelling proof of concept demonstrations
- Ensuring solutions stated in the statement of work are best practice and in line with client requirements
- Managing the sales bid process by responding to RFI’s & RFP’s
- Working closely with Sales to ensure successful closure of the sales process
- Liaising with Product Managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements
- Keeping abreast of market trends and product & competitor landscapes
- Balances knowledge of market trends with inventory management and product delivery in the determination of purchase quantities, sizes, color, mixes, etc.
- Keeps abreast of competitor activity, consumer trends and buying patterns
- Coordinates and/or conducts special studies and promotional projects
- Contributes to business and marketing plan development and modification
- Jointly responsible for achieving sales, gross profit and stock targets.
The ideal candidate should have
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience of presales
- Background in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Ability to communicate well and build relationships, stay organized and solve problems
- Capable of monitoring market, figures, competition profitability, and past sales patterns to forecast demand
- Analytical, data-driven mind-set and strategic perspective
- Experience in project management
What the company offers
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Hybrid work model
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.