In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers! 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
We are looking for a CRM .NET developer who will be responsible for developing software systems and automated solutions for CRM aspects. This role combines software development, understanding and analysis of the business requirements and operations engineer skills providing a great benefit for both IT & Business teams. Additionally, he/she will be working closely with CRM analysts / project managers, to proactively design and configure the appropriate implementation for high quality solutions. Furthermore, the role requires a proven highly technically qualified engineer who can improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of software solutions.
- Design, utilize, test and publish new Microsoft Dynamics small/medium scale implementations in an established and rapidly evolving Retail CRM ecosystem
- Collaborate and assist 3rd party vendors in large scale implementations
- Provide technical know-how to the in-house analysts’ team during feasibility study
- Collaborate with IT & Business teams during requirements analysis
- Support daily operations, monitor application performance and resolve end-user issues as second level support
The ideal candidate should have:
- BS degree in Computer Science or proven equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in designing, developing, testing and performance tuning .NET applications
- 2+ years’ experience working in enterprise software life cycle, preferably on Agile driven methodologies
- Knowledge of CRM Dynamics 365 (plugins, custom workflows), Azure DevOps and Power Apps will be considered a plus
- Demonstrated technical qualification and proven ability to solve complex technical problems
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.