In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers! 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
As a CX Culture Specialist in the Customer Engagement department, you will promote and evolve CX culture, design or assist in training materials, deliver CX trainings and coordinate needs for CX Academy. The CX Culture Specialist will work closely with HR for promoting employee experience and follow relevant metrics.
- Work closely with Heads of Teams for supporting CX cultural transformation within their teams, via training, workshops or /and partnership with core CX teams
- Be the liaison with HR for supporting CX based trainings and skills development for every team of the company (CX Academy)
- Create content and training materials
- Organize and deliver trainings as facilitator
- Facilitate workshops
- Facilitate future CX Partners Teams
- Visit stores and call centre for helping teams establish CX Culture
- Work closely with HR for designing Employee Experience Journeys in Cemantica CX platform
- Follow relevant metrics
- Create a CX Material library
- Organize and suggest CX related events, webinars, podcasts etc.
- Attend webinars, events, conferences or/and additional training for personal development in CX and culture management
The ideal candidate should have
- Degree in Marketing or relevant experience in a CX related role or CCXP certification
- Excellent command of English language (oral & written)
- Very good Knowledge of Office suite
- Familiarity with customer management related fields (CRM, Customer segmentation, complaints handling, CS) and ideally CX
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent Communication (oral /written) and ability to create training or workshop materials
- Actively involved in social media, forums , blogs, following latest trends
- Eye for the detail while being able to see the big picture
- Empathy and flexibility
- Be a long life learner
What the company offers
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.