In Kotsovolos, a member of Dixons Carphone group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. Let’s talk in numbers! 94 stores in Greece & Cyprus, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
As a Data Analyst in the Operations department, you will develop processes, templates, workflows, analytics and automations to ensure end to end reliability, continuity and consistency of our operational departments. As a Data Analyst you will study our organizational workflows and processes to recommend and implement changes in order to increase revenue and production. The Data Analyst will be able to translate data and evaluate operations to develop and advise on new projects to all levels of staff.
- Gather, analyse requirements from business stakeholders and guide them through the full cycle of an analytics project
- Design, build and maintain data models to fuel data needs of the Operations department and external stakeholders
- Develop tactical reports to give visibility to executive leadership for the performance of Operations processes
- Use statistical methods and machine learning algorithms for deriving insights and forecasting/optimization purposes
- Test all analytics solutions end-to-end
- Present and create appropriate documentation to communicate with and educate stakeholders
- Act as the leading consultant of Operations department and establish a state-of-the-art decision making process based on data
The ideal candidate should have:
- BSc and/or MSc Degree in Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, Engineering or any other quantitative field
- 3+ years of proven working experience in any role handling data
- Deep knowledge of data types, data structures, data models is essential
- Strong knowledge of and experience with SQL
- Knowledge of and experience with at least one data visualization tool (Microsoft Power BI or other)
- Knowledge of statistical modelling using Python/R
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Ability to pay attention to detail, communicate efficiently and be highly organised
- Good business acumen along with good interpersonal skills
- Previous exposure to Operations business processes and systems is a plus
What the company offers
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.