In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers! 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
We are looking for a Digital Experience Tech Administrator who will be responsible for the supervision and management of all field technologies. He/she will be joining a team responsible for supporting, transforming and evolving a modern digital and physical environment. In addition, the team provides digital experiences in stores, in warehouses and in HQ using IoT technologies and state of the art equipment.
- Identify the technical solutions and sourcing needed to support the needs of the business
- Configure and operate of Azure IaaS, SaaS and PaaS solutions
- Ensure that delivery of all services is in line with requirements, providing support and continuous improvement
- Work with rest of department to ensure operational and technical best practice, own initiatives for improvement
- Own and manage projects regarding in store technologies and IoT adaptation
- Develop monitoring controls for IT store technologies and IoT via APIs
- 2nd Line Support in Microsoft environments
- Focus on improving customers experience in stores via high end technologies
- Evolve workplace on all areas, stores, warehouses, HQ, call center by developing innovating solutions
- Develop Automation processes for common issues
The ideal candidate should have:
- Related degree
- 3-5 years progressive IT and end use experience
- Good knowledge of Office 365 (administration and solution development)
- Knowledge of low-code / no-code platforms
- Good understanding of IoT and Azure technologies
- Ownership and dependability
- Capability to plan and coordinate execution of IT projects
- Ability to adapt to innovating technologies
- Availability for 24X7 on call support model
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.