In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 3.000 people. In numbers! 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
The E – Business Commercial Supervisor should have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, while working across various functional teams to ensure consistency and quality of the customer experience.
- Set a strategic sales roadmap across customer segments and ensure it is aligned with strategic direction
- Build out and scale internal processes for the sales team
- Establish monthly, quarterly, annual revenue targets and deliver against them
- Past experience process design and optimization, digital governance, and team dynamics a strong plus
- Analyse, structure, and negotiate long-term technology roadmap initiatives with clients and partners
- Ability to understand, communicate and manage across the entire project lifecycle
- Strong understanding of user research, user-cantered design principles and online consumer behaviour
- Collaborate with internal teams and work directly with 3rd party partners
- Stay on top of new technology, techniques, and eager to learn new
The ideal candidate should have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration or relevant field/work experience
- At least 3 years of experience in relevant role of responsibility and team management
- Experience with one or more Customer Data Platforms or Data Management Platforms
- Tech and sales oriented
- Project management and prioritization skills
- Communication and negotiation skills
- People management and development skills
What the company offers
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.