In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. Let’s talk in numbers! 94 stores in Greece & Cyprus, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
The External Services Coordinator will support, manage and coordinate company’s external partners network, who are responsible for repairing customer domestic appliances.
- Coordination of external partners, with daily communication for providing support on potential systemic and operational problems
- Restructuring of the external partners network; Analysis of the needs for each territory, identification of local repairers and negotiation on the terms of cooperation
- Monitoring of external partners; Performance measurement and communication for improvement and achievement rewards
- Responsible for the preparation, signing and archiving of each partnership agreement
- Periodic visit to the premises of each partner
- Cooperation with the company’s Call Center, for optimizing the repairs’ assignment method
The ideal candidate should have
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Computer and software systems skills as applicable to position, including but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Technical knowledge will be an asset
- Team player
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Critical thinking and decision-making ability, especially in terms of network growth and development
- Positive attitude towards process optimization
What the company offers
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.