In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers! 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
We are looking for a Frontend developer who will work close with the expanding team of Product development to build working user interfaces and improve the efficiency of the growing up Design System. In addition, a collaboration with other development units of the organization will take place for more complex projects in a continuously expanding product. The candidate must have in-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment) and be able to deliver high quality code within the limits of deadlines. Must be a self-motivated person, suggest and develop smart and performance solution with a user centric thinking, be master of the needed tools and technologies, have the required experience to succeed on the everyday challenges.
- As part of a team, you will work with other front-end developers and UI designers from concept to launch: storyboards, user flows, wireframes
- Collaborate with UI/UX Team and Business Team (among others) to plan and implement features from start to finish
- Be part of Design System grow up by collaborate with the UI Team to to translate UI into working prototypes
- Develop, maintain pixel perfect designs specifications as needed, adhering to brand guidelines
- Stay on top of and be eager to learn new technology and techniques
- Be able to deliver landing pages in order to support our seasonal commercial policies.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Working experience of 2 years minimum
- Self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload, detail oriented, eager to learn and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Team work spirit and communication skills that encourage team cooperation, promote enthusiasm, and motivate strategic thinking
- Experience with responsive design/implementation
- Practices methods to ensure browser & device compatibility
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Experience working on CMS & e-commerce platforms
- Familiarity working with Figma and version control systems (like Git) will be considered a plus
- Good understanding of design systems and how these apply into code
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.