In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. Let’s talk in numbers! 94 stores in Greece & Cyprus, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
We are looking for an integration developer to build and maintain software integrations across various platforms for our company. In this role, you will identify, plan, and execute integration strategies, create tools for other developers (APIs), ensure ongoing monitoring and alerting mechanisms, and maintain as well as optimize your builds.
- Devising and reporting on integration development plans and strategies.
- Developing asynchronous messaging architectures, rule-based systems, and data stream architectures.
- Coordinating activities with other developers to ensure that integration projects are completed on time.
- Formulating strategies and designing architectures for systems integrations.
- Ensuring that best practices in integration processes are followed by the organization.
- Checking and correcting conflicts in data configurations and overlaps.
- Maintaining the integrity and smooth functioning of the company’s integration architecture.
- Analyzing and improving current system integrations and migration strategies.
- Identifying, debugging, and advising on system errors or architecture issues.
- Assisting with the management of organizational databases and retrieval systems.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 2+ years of experience as a programmer or computer scientist.
- At least 1+ years of working experience in IBM Integration Bus (ESB)
- Working knowledge of two or more programming languages (C#, Java, Python, or others).
- Programming skills that relate to code development, maintenance, and implementation.
- Meticulous knowledge of integrations, development processes, and integration architectures.
- Interpersonal skills along with the ability to work in a team.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to spot and fix errors in complex code.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to perform tasks independently.
- Experience working in a customer-centric organization, driving technology initiatives and transformation.
- Working effectively with third-party suppliers, building good relationships but also to control them to deliver and take ownership of their issues
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.