In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers! 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
We are looking for an IT Business Analyst to design functional and cost-efficient IT systems. The successful candidate will be responsible for requirements gathering, business analysis, and project scope definition. Also, among their key responsibilities will be the translation of business needs to development tasks and overall project monitoring/management.
- Acting as a liaison between business and development teams
- Performing business analysis in cooperation with internal stakeholders
- Translating business needs to user stories along with technical acceptance criteria
- Planning and prioritization of feature backlog for maximum value and balanced effort
- Developing test scenarios in collaboration with development teams and business stakeholders.
- Gathering feedback from end users about system performance
- Planning and overseeing projects (team formation/ time plan / SIT & UAT execution monitoring etc.)
- Preparing and delivering demos, playbooks and key users’ training when needed
- Keep abreast of market and technology trends
The ideal candidate should have:
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Proven experience as an IT Analyst, IT Consultant or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile Development Methodologies
- Experience in project management
- Technical understanding in the areas of system and application implementation and integration
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills (Greek & English)
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving aptitude
- Ownership and dependability
- Capability to plan and coordinate execution of IT projects
- Knowledge of commerce (would be considered an asset)
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Online technology courses powered by Pluralsight
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.