In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers! 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
We are looking for an IT service desk and technology center Specialist who will manage the provision of a range of computer and/or network services. He/she will be responsible to assist users in the more unique situations requiring a broad knowledge of available hardware and software. Furthermore, he/she will manage system or process improvement initiatives and will coordinate the delivery of technical services related to physical store projects.
- Identify the technical solutions and sourcing needed to support the needs of the business
- Resolve incoming incidents relating to use of systems (second level support) in discussion with the caller, capturing relevant information for further analysis
- Ensure that delivery of all services is in line with requirements, providing support and continuous improvement
- Work with those developing new applications to ensure they are effective and to facilitate knowledge transfer for user support
- Work with rest of department to ensure operational and technical best practice, owns initiatives for improvement
- For more complex problems, elicit sufficient details of the problem to enable the appropriate escalation path to be identified, and involve the appropriate specialist in problem resolution
- Own and manage projects for information technology deployment in stores
The ideal candidate should have:
- Related degree
- 2-4 years progressive IT and end use experience
- Good knowledge of Office 365 (administration and solution development)
- Familiar with Azure technologies
- Good understanding of Windows servers administration and company specific business systems
- Capability to plan and coordinate execution of IT projects
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.