In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. Let’s talk in numbers! 94 stores in Greece & Cyprus, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
The IT Talent Acquisition Specialist will be part of a team, which is responsible to create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
- Assess candidate information using our Applicant Tracking System
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Support interview and selection procedures, including screening, phone interviews, assessment centers and in-person interviews
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Participate in employer branding & wellbeing initiatives, referral scheme and various hr projects
- Responsible for talent sourcing campaigns
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
The ideal candidate should have
- At least 1 year of experience as an IT Recruiter/hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Experience in IT roles should be an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or relevant field
- Master’s degree in HR will be an advantage
- Experience in Performance management systems, Engagement & Succession planning should be an asset
- Strong ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to produce high-quality work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment that requires meeting time-sensitive deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self – motivation & eagerness to learn
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.