In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers! 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
As a Performance & Site Optimization Supervisor you will develop strategies that optimise the company’s onsite and offsite customer journeys. The Performance & Site Optimization will also leverage website analytics to enhance and optimize the shopping experience to drive conversions. He/She will use all data points available (traffic, user behaviour, funnels, transactional data etc.) to combine intelligence and help the team design successful journeys for all activities.The Performance & Site Optimization Supervisor will be responsible for developing search optimization action plans and defining the company’s search marketing strategy, collaborating with the company’s external partners and agencies.
- Manage initiatives in in order to increase website traffic, drive user acquisition and conversion.
- Analyse and provide insights and recommendations to continuously improve website traffic with Google Analytics, BI systems and relevant business tools
- Be an advocate and go-to expert on web performance and how it affects user experience
- Use data-driven insights to improve conversions through on site behavioural data
- Liaise with other teams (UI/UX, Web Developing) to improve customer journeys
- Implement Custom Goals, Events and Funnels over Google Analytics
- Align with Company’s SEM & SEO strategy
- Set measurable Goals and report accordingly
- Monitor daily performance metrics
- Update content and website links for best results in conversions & SEO rankings
- Complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry and identifying opportunities to increase SERP ranking
The ideal candidate should have
- Degree in Marketing, Business, IT or relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role in e-Commerce or related function
- Proven hands-on experience in digital & ecommerce activities, including Google Analytics (Power User), Google Data Studio, Personalization & Targeting, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Content Management Systems
- Proven experience in successfully developing & executing SEM & SEO best practices
- Understanding of search engine algorithms, ranking systems & SEO industry platforms (Ahrefs, Moz, etc.)
- Experience in Keyword Research & Data Mining Tools
- Experience in AB Testing and tools (Google Optimize or equivalent)
- Able to work under pressure, accuracy, reliability & attention to detail
- Knowledge of web architecture and technologies (HTML, CSS, JS) & how they impact SEO performance
- Fluency in English (verbal & written)
What the company offers
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.