In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers! 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
The Product Range Manager buys merchandise at the right price in order to achieve budgeted sales, profit levels, and stock levels. This is a first-level Buyer with responsibility for a larger range of products supporting directly Commercial Manager. Administers tactical programs of an assigned brand/product line and assists in the development of overall plans and programs. Focuses on a specific, discrete brand or product, primarily as an implementer rather than a developer.
- Selects products to support company merchandising policy and, once agreed, purchases from appropriate suppliers, negotiating to guarantee the most favorable terms of contract.
- Balances knowledge of market trends with inventory management and product delivery in the determination of purchase quantities, sizes, color, mixes, etc.
- Jointly responsible for achieving sales, gross profit and stock targets.
- Monitors and controls the ordering process to ensure effective use of time, cost and stock.
- Monitors market position by researching and producing financial and product range plans.
- Informs other departments/divisions of new projects/developments and visits stores to ensure implementation of merchandising policies.
- Keeps abreast of competitor activity, consumer trends and buying patterns.
- Tracks and analyzes brand/product performance and trends in terms of volume and profitability.
- Maintains close contact with sales, manufacturing, and distribution functions to sense business conditions and trends.
- Administers pricing and inventory programs on a daily basis.
- Coordinates and/or conducts special studies and promotional projects.
- Contributes to business and marketing plan development and modification.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A Business Administration Degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of handling negotiations with key partners on initiatives with significant impact on business
- English language (Proficiency level)
- Computer Literate (Excellent Excel, PowerPoint) – (Power BI & SAP nice to have)
- MBA or MSc Degree in Business Related
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in a similar position
- Store experience
- Experience in the electrical/electronic market
What the company offers
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.