In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers! 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
We are looking for a SAP SD Expert who will be involved in all SAP implementations in the area of Sales & Distribution/Logistics. Interacting on a daily-basis with multiple stakeholders he/she will be managing various functional/technical requirements by utilizing internal SAP knowledge and/or overseeing external implementation partners.
- Leading projects related to SAP SD
- Business requirement analysis in the area of Sales & Distribution
- Perform required SAP customizing to meet business needs
- Provide functional expertise of SAP SD solutions
- Manage 3rd party vendors/integrators
- Identify and evaluate industry trends to serve as a source of information and advice for upper management
- Actively involved in SITs/UATs for all projects in his/her area of responsibility
- Involvement in production support as functional expert to address users’ issues
The ideal candidate should have:
- Studies in Computing or Engineering
- Minimum 2 full cycle implementations with focus in SD area
- 3+ years of experience in SAP SD, preferably as a consultant/integrator
- Hands on experience in configuring SAP SD
- Experience in SAP Greek localizations (e.g. billing, legal numbering etc)
- Experience in retail environments and/or SAP IS Retail, will be highly appreciated
- SAP CAR knowledge is considered a strong plus
- ABAP knowledge or debugging skills are considered a plus
- The ability to suggest new system solutions, to follow procedures and produce/maintain supporting documentation
- The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and manage vedors/integrators
- Adaptability and multitasking skills
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.