In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers! 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for developing software systems and automated solutions for operational aspects. DevOps Engineers combine software and operations engineer skills providing a great benefit for both IT operations and software development teams. Moreover, their focus is on automation, this means that they enhance performance, efficiency and monitoring of software development processes. Additionally, he/she works closely with dev teams, to proactively design and configure the appropriate implementation for high availability systems with final goal to maximize service availability. Furthermore, the role requires a proven highly technically qualified engineer who can improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of software solutions.
- Consult DevOps architectures and ensure services reliability
- Build SRE culture across the company by providing best practices, methods, documentation, and code with other engineering teams
- Lead by example and contribute to the IT Operations upskilling progress
- Collaborate with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures
- Create sustainable services and systems via proactive monitoring and automation to any tasks or parts of the systems that have been performing manually
- Balance feature development speed and reliability with well-defined service level objectives and ITSM processes
- Support security team and with their guidance take the appropriate actions to apply best practices on systems
- Communicates with suppliers and external partners, to supervise their actions and monitor their effectiveness
- Ability to work on call
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- Hands on proven experience and expert knowledge as a Kubernetes administrator
- Designing, developing and deploying modular cloud-based solutions
- 2 years’ experience programming in at least one of the following languages: Java, Python, Groovy, or related languages
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.