In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers! 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
The Services Development Manager works in strategic planning, sales management and prospecting for new clients. Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs while at the same time research business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Develop the business development strategy in order to increase the company customer base and its revenue streams
- Carry out careful strategic and tactical planning for partnership growth as well as build the business development processes needed to meet company goals
- Design and development of new flows and revenue streams with innovative services in new product categories such as photovoltaic panels, heat pump, kitchen furniture
- Apply KPIs to all business units, monitor productivity, P&Ls, time of repair
- Define SLAs with suppliers and Service Providers
- Support and/or develop automations that promote efficiencies and minimize long repair time
- Develop the refurbished products business
- Participate in the Company’s Services/After Sales Strategy
- Establish a robust procedure with suppliers in terms of warranty coverage and/or spare parts availability
- Develop online B2B-B2C platform for the Spare Parts Department
- Develop, monitor and communicate reports to manufactures regarding specific KPIs
The ideal candidate should have
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a service/after sales environment
- Technical background in a relative field would be considered a strong asset
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Experience in developing/monitoring customer and suppliers oriented KPIs
- Ability to communicate well and build relationships, stay organized and solve problems
- Experience in project management
- Strong reporting and analysing capabilities
- Analytical and data-driven mind-set
What the company offers
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Hybrid work model
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.