In Kotsovolos, a member of Dixons Carphone group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. Let’s talk in numbers! 94 stores in Greece & Cyprus, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
The Site Optimization Specialist will leverage website analytics to enhance and optimize the shopping experience that will drive conversions.
- Use data-driven insights to improve conversions through on site behavioral data
- Monitor daily performance metrics
- Set Measurable Goals
- Implement Custom Goals, Events and Funnels over Google Analytics
- Liaise with other teams (UI/UX, Web Developing) to improve customer journeys
The ideal candidate should have:
- Degree in Marketing, Business, IT or relevant field is required
- Hands on experience in digital & ecommerce activities, including Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Personalization & Targeting platforms, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Content Management Systems
- Proven Experience in successfully developing & executing CRO practices
- 1-2 years in a similar role in e-commerce or related function
- Experience in AB Testing tools
- Experience in SAP
- Fluency in English (verbal & written)
- Task and project management
What the company offers
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.