In Kotsovolos, a member of Dixons Carphone group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. Let’s talk in numbers! 94 stores in Greece & Cyprus, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
A Telesales Team Leader works together with the Telesales Supervisor in order to lead, coach and motivate a team of Sales Advisors to work together and get the best results. They are expected to ensure each customer’s sales journey and their main purpose is to achieve the department’s goals driven by Kotsovolos’ Vision, Mission and Values.
- Lead a team of sales advisors, help them reach full potential in order to maximize achievement and reach the department’s goals on a daily basis.
- Always be ready to monitor the department’s KPIs and plan actions in order to keep them on the designated levels.
- Solve everyday problems regarding customers, sales and systems.
- Evaluate and manage the performance of team members. Make sure the team is well trained.
- Responsible for the wellbeing of the team assuring a friendly and collaborative working environment.
- Be a member of the big K-Team and collaborate with other business units such us Physical Stores, Customer Care, Supply Chain, Stores etc.
The ideal candidate should have
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s degree will be considered an asset
- Minimum 1 year proven working experience as a team leader/supervisor.
- Effective communication (verbal and written)
- Excellent command of English language (verbal and written)
- Fluency in Cypriot language will be considered an asset
- Attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Confidence to influence others
- Adaptability to a demanding and challenging working environment
What the company offers
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.