In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. Let’s talk in numbers! 94 stores in Greece & Cyprus, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
An Advertising Specialist works together with the Advertising Supervisor in the implementation of an agreed advertising strategy by managing the delivery of individual advertisements and campaigns, to brief, within budget and on time.
- Manage the advertising & media agency on a day to day basis to deliver the creation of press, TV and radio ads to a specified brief
- Responsible for the creation, implementation & monitoring of 360 brand/marketing activities of Kotsovolos’ exclusive brands
- Assist in the production of TV commercials, radio spots, print ads & catalogues
- Control & monitoring the advertising expenses
- Work with Commercial Managers, Planning Department, Accounting Department, Area Sales Managers, Warehouses, Stores, Property Format Department, Call Center
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Master’s degree in Marketing will be an advantage
- Minimum 2-3 years of related work experience
- Previous experience in a marketing department
- Effective communication (verbal and written)
- Confidence to influence others
- Attention to detail
- Project Management skills
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace as well as hybrid working model
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.