In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers! 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
The BI Analyst will be part of the Customer Excellence & After Sales department. The BI Analyst will utilize the data and critical information across Business Units to produce meaningful and informative reports and dashboards, allowing stakeholders to monitor the progress and effectiveness of work in order to intervene when and where needed.
- Builds end to end Power BI reports in close collaboration with the data scientists
- Develops visualization and dashboards to analyze complex datasets in a simple and intuitive format in adherence to data visualization best practices
- Use data visualization tools to rapidly generate impactful, interactive visualizations
- Optimize performance of dashboard design decisions on underlying data sources
- Responsible for maintaining reports and dashboards and work towards sourcing high quality data for the reports
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Statistics or similar field
- Minimum 1 year of related work experience
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel)
- Basic Statistics knowledge and experience in Analytics/Data Science frameworks and principles
- Experience with Agile and SCRUM processes and methodologies is a plus
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Work efficiently under pressure
What the company offers
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Hybrid work model
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.