In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers! 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
We are building in-house a high impact Data & Analytics team with broad skillset on state-of-the-art Cloud technologies, including Data Governance, Data Quality, App Engineering, Data Science and BI Reporting roles. Our partnership with Microsoft enables us to develop innovative and efficient Big Data solutions while adopting the Agile Operating model through CI/CD practices.
The BI Analyst serves as the expert that will utilize the data and critical information across Business Units to produce meaningful and informative reports and dashboards, allowing stakeholders to monitor the progress and effectiveness of work in order to intervene when and where needed. Builds end-to-end Power BI reports in close collaboration with the data scientists.
- Works closely with BUs in defining BI & reporting requirements and implements them through structured reports and dashboards. Engage directly with stakeholders to design and develop impactful, dynamic, and insightful business intelligence visualizations, dashboards, and other analytic tools
- Develops visualization and dashboards to analyse complex datasets in a simple and intuitive format in adherence to data visualization best practices
- Use data visualization tools to rapidly generate impactful, interactive visualizations
- Optimize performance of dashboard design decisions on underlying data sources
- Gathers, documents, and designs data integration and data visualization requirements for repeatable and ad-hoc reports and analyses across
- Responsible for maintaining reports and dashboards and work towards sourcing high quality data for the reports
- Optimizes the Reporting & BI process among’s BU.
The ideal candidate should have
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field; a Master’s is a plus
- Minimum 1 year Experience in Business Intelligence and BI reporting tool – Power BI & DAX scripting
- Basic Statistics knowledge and experience in Analytics/ Data Science frameworks and principles
- Ability to translate business requirements to activities and reports
- UI/UX basic knowledge for designing intuitive reports for end users
- Experience with Agile and SCRUM processes and methodologies is a plus- nice to have
- Application Development (Power Apps/Azure Functions) – nice to have
- Good communication skills
What the company offers
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Hybrid work model
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.