In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 3.000 people. Let’s talk in numbers! 91 stores in Greece & Cyprus, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
The Brand Trainee will support the Brand Strategy team of Kotsovolos for the brand management projects in-store. Together with the team, the trainee will prepare communication materials for all commercial policies of the leading retail brand. The new team member will be able to go through the process of set up, implementation and public launch of marketing campaigns being responsible for the smooth implementation in all touchpoints of their responsibility. Being part of the brand team, the Brand Trainee will have the chance to also support the launch of big brand events of Kotsovolos that are really important for brand equity building.
- Handle the implementation of commercial and brand projects in store
- Interact with the rest marketing team and external vendors for campaigns & projects
- Ensure that all in-store branding elements are applied and followed across network based on weekly and monthly marketing plans.
- Contribute with ideas on how to best apply communication messages a BTL environment
- Together with Brand specialist, present to top management ideas and solutions for approval
- Monitor the processes relevant to in-store events
- Contribute to the branding and communication plan together with the rest of Brand team
The ideal candidate:
- Studying or just completed ΤΕΙ or IEK in a related field such as Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, with the right to a subsidized internship
- Good command of English language
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective Communication Skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team spirit and strong interpersonal skills
- Available for store visits twice per month
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace as well as hybrid working model
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.