In Kotsovolos, a member of Dixons Carphone group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. Let’s talk in numbers! 94 stores in Greece & Cyprus, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
As a Buyer you will be responsible for delivering categories’ KPIs and ensuring that strategic priorities are met. You will also be accountable for serving the adequate sales channel in the most effective way thus satisfying consumer needs while assisting internal procedures of the department.
- Monitor budgeting and ensure that all strategic priorities are met
- Monitor sales trends and keep a track of margin & inventory
- Managing all available Marketing touchpoints with relevant information
- Ensure pricing competitiveness
- Discuss needs with vendors to work out appropriate arrangements in terms of pricing and availability
- Monitor purchase order status – from order placement till delivery
- Maintain other department files including those pertaining to vendors, bids, quotes, and other correspondence
The ideal candidate should have
- 2 – 3 years of relevant professional experience preferably in omnichannel environment
- Business Administration degree or related field
- Fluency in English language
- Knowledge of Computer Literacy (Excellent use of Excel and PowerPoint)
- Commercial Thinking
- Good Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Teamwork mindset
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.