In Kotsovolos, a member of Dixons Carphone group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. Let’s talk in numbers! 94 stores in Greece & Cyprus, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
We are looking for an experienced CRM Analyst to join our IT team. The potential candidate will be responsible for monitoring and managing project deliverables of company’s CRM platform (MS Dynamics 365), by providing advice on the scope of all technical, functional aspects and timelines. He will interact with multiple stakeholders (business users, IT, external implementation partners etc.), while assisting in testing related to the platform enhancements.
- Ensure reliable and efficient operation of deployed B2B/B2C solutions in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM related processes.
- Actively build and maintain close collaboration with stakeholders from Sales and Marketing to stay up to date with the business needs.
- Translate new business requirements into functional specifications and make sure that the developers understand the requirements. You will also coordinate the development teams, validate the developments, and prepare the deployment.
- Comprehend business processes and technical areas.
- Participate and have opportunity to lead projects providing best B2B/B2C enhancements in Dynamics 365 application.
- Liaise between Business, IT and 3rd party vendors in order to orchestrate parallel delivery threads.
- Drive, change and propose out of the box solutions.
- 3+ years of professional experience in commercial environment, providing digital / information system solutions for customers. (Εxperience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Sales, Marketing, Customer Service cloud based applications – is highly desirable).
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant systems solutions.
- Familiarity with Project Management methodologies.
- An agile and analytically driven mind-set, genuinely interested in digital innovations and trends (Attention to detail, Critical Thinking, Decision-Making, Researching Skills).
- University degree in Computer Engineering / Science / Information Systems / Programming or a related subject.
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.