In Kotsovolos, a member of Dixons Carphone group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. Let’s talk in numbers! 94 stores in Greece & Cyprus, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
As a Data Scientist in the Customer Engagement department, you will analyse large & complex datasets, create statistical machine learning models and offer insights for data driven decisions that will optimize our customer experience. The Data Scientist will work closely both with business people and technical teams and is expected to deliver high quality data science products using state of the art algorithms.
- Work with large complex data sets to solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems applying advanced analytical methods as needed
- Use machine learning, data mining, statistical techniques and other methods to create actionable, meaningful, and scalable solutions increasing our customers’ satisfaction
- Writing detailed business specifications based on direct interactions with internal clients
- Make business recommendations with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through use of visual displays of quantitative information
The ideal candidate should have
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, Engineering or any other quantitative field
- 1-3 years of working experience a Data Analyst/Data Scientist/BI Analyst
- Excellent understanding of Statistical theory (models, inference, sampling, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of data types, data structures, data models is essential
- Experience with SQL
- Hands on development experience with R/Python including programming skills in building and deploying machine learning models (supervised & unsupervised)
- Experience with a data visualization tool (Microsoft Power BI or other)
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with a keen eye for detail
What the company offers
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.