In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. Let’s talk in numbers! 94 stores in Greece & Cyprus, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
The Demand & Supply Planner will be accountable for driving the demand forecasting process whilst optimizing inventory levels in order to maximize cash flow and customer service levels.
- Develops demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation (Product family, SKU) for multiple time horizons (Daily, weekly, Monthly)
- Reviews historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, and evaluate forecast results
- Evaluates and challenges sales & promotional activity plans with the commercial team in order to achieve accurate forecasting results & optimized purchasing plans
- Monitors and reports on key variations/changes in sales forecasts, budgets and business strategies
- Develops inventory policies and plans store product replenishment in order to maintain high customer service, while meeting brand inventory targets and reducing excess and obsolete stock
- Supports management with risk assessments and mitigation action plans and activities
- Assumes direct responsibility for the S&OP Demand Planning process of a consensus company forecast for assigned categories
- Monitors performance KPI’s to ensure optimal operation of processes and makes recommendations to improve performance
The ideal candidate should have:
- BSc degree in Supply Chain or related field
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience in demand planning/forecasting and supply planning role preferably in a retail environment
- Solid understanding of end to end supply chain activities
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Communication skills, written, and verbal collaboration
- Demonstrated capability to work cross functionally and foster new and existing business relationships
- Self-driven, outcome-driven and take initiative to drive the process
- APICS or other forecasting certification preferred
- Working knowledge of software related to demand planning (SAP, MANUGISTICS)
- Demonstrate knowledge of S&OP and the demand planning process
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.