In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. Let’s talk in numbers! 94 stores in Greece & Cyprus, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
Α Digital Projects Coordinator will support Digital Marketing & Creative team coordinating end to end digital content projects. She/he will be expected to receive creative content creation requests and then assign tasks to the Creative team and supervise the project from the brief till the launch. His/her main goal is to translate business goals into successful marketing campaigns so as to increase brand awareness, promote company products and to drive prospects to conversions.
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. websites, landing pages, banners)
- Coordinate video productions for digital content creation
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Collaborate with creative & business teams, to define and deliver online & offline creative projects according to deadline
- Ensuring that creative projects move from one point to the next within deadline schedules
- Brief and Collaborate with agencies and content creators
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- Master’s degree in Digital Marketing will be an advantage
- Minimum 2-3 years of related work experience
- Previous experience in a digital marketing department
- Fluency in English (verbal & written)
- Effective communication (verbal and written)
- Attention to detail
- Project Management skills
What the company offers
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace as well as hybrid working model
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.