In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers! 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
We are looking for a Distribution and Field IT Manager who will lead a team of IT business analysts, IT engineers and platform vendors to support business change and ensure business services’ reliability and continuity on the areas of Goods Delivery Planning and Rooting, Fleet Management and Field Service Management. The person fit to this role will be managing the team, as well as collaborate with other IT and business teams to define and ensure project objectives, deliverables, and project budget targets. The role requires a self-driven person with innovation skills and obsession in customer experience excellence. A good grasp of supply chain and distribution challenges and best practices.
- Build and provide leadership to a high performing IT team of mixed technical subject matter experts, day-to-day planning, performance development, coaching and mentoring
- Work agile with other company’s teams to define and maintain Business Objectives Success
- Suggest and manage project plans, solution designs and improvement initiatives and changes
- Monitor staff performance by working with engineers to encourage business development plans and track/monitor business services reliability
- Perform resource planning and capacity management via corresponding trend analysis dashboards and reports
- Coach the team to perform business led problem management by identifying problems and work on their skill evolution
- Maintain relationships with vendors by negotiating contracts, establishing cooperation frameworks and finding the best available vendors in terms of quality and cost efficiency
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience managing an engineering team on projects with technical deep-dives into troubleshooting and support cases
- 3 years of relevant experience in a technology management position(s) will be considered as additional competitive advantage
- MBA or advanced degree in a related field preferred
- Expertise in problem solving and analysing scaled distributed cross applications and functions business services
- Tracked record of building and managing high-performance teams
- Experience applying modern software engineering best practices to the management of IT infrastructure and platforms
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams
- Ability to coach engineers on the use of automation and best practices for adoption of an “everything-as-code” mind-set
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results on time with high quality
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Online technology courses powered by Pluralsight
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.