In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers! 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
The E-mobility technician checks, services and repairs E-bikes & E-scooters. In addition, he/she improves service quality and maximizes the productivity of his/her department.
- Servicing & repairing E-Bike products
- Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance
- Judgment and Decision Making – Considering the relative costs to proceed to a repair
- Checking of DOA products to justify the return cause
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience as an E-Bike Technician
- Extensive knowledge of e-bike technology, accessories & parts
- Experience with ERP/SAP/Dynamic systems, work order system experience is ideal
- Fluency in MS Office applications, specifically Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Critical thinking and decision making ability
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
What the company offers
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Hybrid work model
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.