In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 3.000 people. Let’s talk in numbers! 91 stores in Greece & Cyprus, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
The Event trainee will have the chance to be part of the team that organizes and launches the biggest events for Kotsovolos, which happen to be among the biggest brand events for Greece. On top of big events, the role will be responsible for coming up with ideas that meet particular marketing and commercial needs of the company. Therefore the new team member will be able to go through the process of set up, concept creation, implementation and public launch of a great scale of events starting from in-store promos to big exhibitions, festivals and conferences. Events team is an important stream of the company since it is responsible for overall brand building and customer consideration.
- Brainstorm, coordinate and implement the event plans and concepts
- Together with Events specialist, present to top management ideas and solutions for approval
- Interact with the rest marketing team and external vendors to ensure that the event is launched within agreed time and budget
- Set up and break down the work area and prepare products or activities as required
- Monitor the logistics processes relevant to the events
- Contribute to the branding and communication plan of the events together with the rest of Brand team
- Report the outcome of big events (what worked, what could have worked better)
The ideal candidate:
- Students from Higher or Technological educational institution or Vocational Training Institute or College, in a related field such as Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, with the right to a subsidized internship
- Experience in promotions either as a promoter or supervisor would be considered a plus
- Good command of English language
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Organizational and project management skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Team spirit and strong interpersonal skills
- Available for traveling within Greece for the set-up of relevant events
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Travel expenses coverage
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace as well as hybrid working model
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.