In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers! 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
The Field Service Engineer provides technical assistance, training, and support directly to customers, vendors, and/or company technicians and mechanics. The engineer is also responsible for drawing up studies and making offers to customers for the installation of domestic cooling, heating or ventilation systems.
- Responsible for overseeing and coordinating the safe completion of work orders based on H&S rules
- Conducting site visits, monitoring schedules, and supervising technicians
- Running field operations, offering technical support, and troubleshooting on-site issues
- Supervision of installations (design, supply and supervision of air conditioning and heating system installation)
- Adhere to local laws
- Lead the project team to ensure technical accuracy of project deliverables
- Conduct onsite visits and coordinate with external partners’ crew and operations personnel
- Deliver mechanical engineering design according to required timeframes and standards by supervising the performance of engineers, reviewing deliverables and providing high level technical expertise
- Communicate directly with customers to understand project requirements, goals, design specifications, and operational environments in order to evaluate cost, feasibility, and implementation of heating/cooling systems
- Ensure projects are managed successfully, completed on schedule, on budget and meet clients’ expectations
- Analyze clients’ proposals and specifications to determine cost effective solutions
- Provide quality and cost control during the design and installation process
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in a field-related role
- Good knowledge of air conditioning and heating system installation
- Excellent problem-solving skills backed by solid technical knowledge
- Confidence with Health & Safety regulations
- A versatile and service-oriented mind set
- Good understanding of safety guidelines
- Technically savvy and computer literate
- Strong multitasking abilities
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks in a timely manner
What the company offers
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Hybrid work model
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.