In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers? 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
The Front-End will work close with the expanding team of E-Business to build working user interfaces and improve the efficiency of the growing up Design System. Also, a collaboration with other development units of the organization will take place for more complex projects in a continuously expanding product.
- As part of a team, you will work with other front-end developers and UI designers from concept to launch: storyboards, user flows, wireframes
- Collaborate with UI/UX Team and Business Team to plan and implement features from start to finish
- Be part of Design System where you will collaborate with the UI Team to to translate UI into working prototypes.
- Develop, maintain pixel perfect designs specifications as needed, adhering to brand guidelines
- Collaborate with internal teams
- Stay on top of new technology and techniques and eager to learn new.
- Be able to deliver landing pages in order to support our seasonal commercial policies.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Working experience of 2 years minimum
- Experience working on CMS & e-commerce platforms
- Highly detail oriented with a drive for perfection
- Experience with responsive design/implementation
- Self-motivated to prioritise and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Team work spirit and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team cooperation, promote enthusiasm, and motivate strategic thinking
- Passionate about the web industry and keeping up on the latest technology trends
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.