In Kotsovolos, a member of Dixons Carphone group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. Let’s talk in numbers! 94 stores in Greece & Cyprus, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
We are looking for a Frontend Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
The ideal candidate should have
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- BSc in Computer Science or another related field
What the company offers
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.