In Kotsovolos, a member of Dixons Carphone group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. Let’s talk in numbers! 94 stores in Greece & Cyprus, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
The IT DevOps Supervisor will be responsible for development of functional systems and solutions with focus on scalability automation, reliability, security and quality and also, management and development of Azure cloud infrastructure.
- Implements integrations requested by business
- Builds solid Azure Infrastructure
- Deploys updates and fixes in Azure
- CD/CI pipeline
- Performs root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigates and resolves technical issues
- Develops scripts to automate visualization
- Designs procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Develops advance monitoring systems for cloud infrastructure and applications
The ideal candidate should have:
- 2+ years experience in similar field
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud technologies
- Windows Server, System hardening
- Linux Server Administration
- Familiarity with WCS platform
- Understanding of Docker and Kubernates technologies
- Team work spirit
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.