In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers! 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
We are looking for an IT service desk and technology center supervisor who will join the IT Service & Technology Center, and will have the opportunity to improve his/her abilities contributing to the Digital Transformation of Kotsovolos Group, always considering the quality and reliability of the provided IT Services. Coordinates the provision of a range of IT services. Assists team member in the more unique situations requiring a broad knowledge of available hardware and software. Manages system or process improvement initiatives. Coordinates the delivery of technical services related to physical store projects. In this role you will be accountable for leading, scoping and delivering continuous improvement centered on the Services provided to customers.
- Provide architecture, configuration, administration, and functional support to expand capabilities in Microsoft 365
- Identify areas and processes where Microsoft 365, Office 365, and SharePoint can be better leveraged and facilitate process improvement
- Identify the technical solutions and sourcing needed to support the needs of the business
- Coordinates and ensures the resolution of incoming incidents relating to use of systems (second level support) in collaboration with the team members, capturing relevant information for further analysis.
- Ensure that delivery of all services is in line with requirements, providing support and continuous improvement.
- Work with those developing new applications to ensure they are effective and to facilitate knowledge transfer for user support.
- Work with rest of department to ensure operational and technical best practice, owns initiatives for improvement.
- For more complex problems, elicits sufficient details of the problem to enable the appropriate escalation path to be identified, and involves the appropriate specialist in problem resolution.
- Recommend new methodologies and best practices on IT tools & new technologies.
- Ensures proper IT Asset Management.
- [store tech variant] Owns and manages projects for information technology deployment in stores (store development).
The ideal candidate should have:
- Degree in computer science and/or a related 3-5 years progressive IT and end-use experience
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft 365 (administration and solution development)
- Solid Microsoft Intune knowledge
- MFA/MDM Management
- Strong Active Directory Management
- Strong positive team leadership and interaction skills
- Excellent organizational, follow-through and communication skills
- Ownership and dependability
- Client-centric mentality
- Familiar with Azure technologies
- Previous experience in a similar position, will be considered an asset
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Online technology courses powered by Pluralsight
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.