In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers! 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
We are looking for a Lead Front-End Developer who will be part and work closely with the expanding team of Product Development to build working user interfaces across all business channels and improve the efficiency of the growing up Design System. In addition, a collaboration with other development units of the organization will take place for more complex projects in a continuously expanding product. As the leading role of UI team will provide guidance and support to the team, cross collaboration with other departments in order to maximize results.
- As part of a team, you will work with other front-end developers and UI/UX designers from concept to launch: storyboards, user flows, wireframes
- Lead, coordinate and coach team of Front – End developers
- Collaborate with UI/UX Team and Business Team to plan and implement features from start to finish
- Be part of Design System grow up by collaborate with the UI Team to translate UI into working prototypes
- Develop, maintain pixel perfect designs specifications as needed, adhering to brand guidelines
- Collaborate with internal teams
- Stay on top of new technology and techniques and be eager to learn new
- Be able to deliver landing pages in order to support our seasonal commercial policies
The ideal candidate should have:
- Working experience of 4 years minimum
- Must be self-motivated, eager to learn and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly detail oriented with a drive for perfection
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines
- Team work spirit and strong interpersonal skills that encourage team cooperation, promote enthusiasm, and motivate strategic thinking
- Experience with responsive design/implementation
- Experience e-commerce and retail platforms
- Excellent understanding of design systems and how these apply into code
- Familiarity working with Figma will be considered a strong plus
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.