In Kotsovolos, a member of Dixons Carphone group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. Let’s talk in numbers! 94 stores in Greece & Cyprus, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Would you like to become member of our Supply Chain team in Cyprus as Logistics Coordinator?
Join us and be part of the evolution!
- Coordinate distribution and warehousing functions at the facility
- Provide business needs to the 3PL provider
- Monitor and report logistics related tasks to company
- Report any problem / issue to the SC team
- Ensure high level of customer service and Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Arrange same day /ad hoc requirements
- Track and analyze last mile deliveries and act proactively
- Inventory accuracy
The ideal candidate should have:
- Commitment to customer service and quality
- Ability to work independently
- Problem solving – ability to deal with work related problems
- Communication skills
- Knowledge of daily logistics processes
- Working experience in warehousing and distribution fields
- Exceptional use of MS office
- Reporting capabilities
- WMS/TMS knowledge
- Preferable use of SAP
- Weekly availability within 2 shifts
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.