In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers! 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
The Motion Designer must be able to deliver high quality animations and video edits within the limits of deadlines. He/She creates graphics, visual effects and animations for video content and presentations, edits videos and he/she is responsible for the post production of video content.
- Create video content
- Collaborate with internal teams to create animations & edits for video content
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest video techniques.
- Creating and delivering motion graphics for various media
- Working with art and creative teams to select audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design
- Editing video footage and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Staying up to date on the latest graphic design techniques
- Video production direction when needed
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Video Productions, Post Production
- Minimum 3-4 years previous experience in video editing
- Fluency in After Effects & other Video editing suites
- Proven ability to use a variety of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, 2D/3D animation
- Be familiar working with Adobe Creative Cloud Services and Figma
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Be a creative thinker
- Work efficiently under pressure
- Can do attitude & team player
What the company offers
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Hybrid work model
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.