In Kotsovolos, a member of Dixons Carphone group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. Let’s talk in numbers! 94 stores in Greece & Cyprus, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better
Join us and be part of the evolution!
We are looking for a .NET Developer to join our IT team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the coding and development of our internal applications. His responsibilities will include building our backend and mobile applications and participating in all phases of the development. He will also be responsible for supporting existing applications as well as implementing new features from scratch.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Participate in all phases of the development process of mobile systems.
- Daily communication with Business Users.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our backend and mobile apps.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases (SQL Server, Oracle etc.)
- Conduct testing to ensure that the systems work as expected and train end-users, while also debugging the systems and ensuring that they are error-free.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Proven working experience, at least 1 year, in any of the below programming languages and technologies like C#, AngularJS, JQuery, .NET Core, Xamarin.Forms, SQL.
- Familiarity with similar projects (end-to-end implementations).
- Nice to have experience in Azure technologies.
- Nice to have experience in agile methodologies and practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passion and eagerness to learn new things.
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.