In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers! 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
A Pricing Data Analyst works with complex data examining multiple data and pricing strategies of competitors to help business determine and set competitive prices.
- Analyze competitors’’ pricing data
- Evaluation of the quality of incoming competitors pricing data and overall providers SLA’s
- Using different data types and structures in order to derive insights
- Prepare reports that show the potential impact of various pricing strategies
- Develop Pricing Tools for automation of current processes
- Execution of company’s competition pricing strategy
- Monitor and update commercial price lists
- Support of company’s competition responses
The ideal candidate should have
- BSc and/or MSc Degree in Economics , Statistics, Mathematics or any other related field
- 3+ years of proven working experience
- Database managements Skills (SQL, PostgreSQL) – extraction of data
- Familiarity with Python programming language (data manipulation)
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good Knowledge of PowerBi is a plus
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Ability to pay attention to detail, communicate efficiently and be highly organised
- Good business acumen along with good interpersonal skills
What the company offers
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.