In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers! 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
The Product Specialist will be part of Product e-Business Team that drives all new commerce initiatives across all channels. A day in life of a Product Specialist involves managing and coordinating product development projects while working closely with UX/UI designers and IT developers. The product specialist will generate product requirements, determine specifications, compile user stories and execute UAT scenarios.
- Briefing and monitoring new online & offline features according to deadline
- Plan and optimize customer journey flows across all channels
- As part of a team, you will work with other UX/UI designers from concept to launch: storyboards, user flows, wireframes
- Collaborate closely with IT Team to plan and implement features from start to finish
- Project Monitoring based on KPIs after go live
The ideal candidate should have:
- University Degree in Business Administration, eCommerce or Digital Marketing
- MBA or MSc Degree in Business related field will be considered a plus
- Working experience of 1-2 years minimum in similar position
- Experience working on CMS & e-commerce platforms
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Familiarity working with Figma will be considered a plus
- Project management skills, experience in PM tools (e.g Azure devops, Jira, Slack)
- Knowledge of SEO principles
What the company offers
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.