In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers! 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
We are looking for a SAP EWM expert who will be responsible for developing and implementing SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) solutions for our Distribution Centers. Also, they will be responsible for analyzing business requirements, designing and developing solutions, and testing and deploying SAP EWM applications. The person to fit this role will collaborate with other IT and business teams to manage business needs from the analysis to the design process, to the implementation and testing phases to ensure a successful roll out on the production platform(s), achieving project objectives.
- Analyse business requirements and design SAP EWM solutions to meet business needs
- Develop and implement SAP EWM solutions, including customizations and interfaces with other SAP modules
- Conduct testing and debugging of SAP EWM applications to ensure quality and performance standards are met
- Work collaboratively with other SAP functional teams to ensure proper integration with other SAP modules
- Provide technical support and assistance to end-users in the use of SAP EWM applications.
- Maintain technical documentation for SAP EWM solutions, including functional specifications, test plans, and training materials
- Provide expertise in the development of best practices and standards for SAP EWM implementations
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in SAP EWM design and development
- Expertise in SAP EWM module functionality, including inbound and outbound processes, warehouse structure, master data, and customizing options
- Experience with SAP EWM interfaces to other SAP modules, such as SAP MM, PP, and SD
- Ability to deliver results on time with high quality
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyse and resolve complex technical issues
- Experience applying modern software engineering best practices to the management of IT infrastructure and platforms
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Online technology courses powered by Pluralsight
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.