In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers! 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
We are looking for a SAP MM Lead who will be responsible for all SAP SCM implementations, mapping business requirements with SAP standard processes and practices. Interacting on a daily-basis with multiple stakeholders he/she will be managing various functional/technical requirements by utilizing internal SAP knowledge or overseeing external implementation partners.
- Responsible for leading all required SAP enhancements in the area of SCM
- Perform required SAP customizing to meet business needs
- Guide technical team (external/internal) to build solutions and makes sure deliverables meet the requirements
- Develop effective test scenarios, scripts and use cases with consideration of cross functional and process stream impact
- Involvement in production support as functional expert to address users’ issues
The ideal candidate should have:
- 4+ years of experience in SAP MM, preferably as a consultant/integrator
- Hands on experience in configuring SAP MM
- Experience in SAP Greek localizations (e.g. stock valuations, warehouse books etc)
- Experience of SAP MM integration with external systems (idocs, web services etc)
- Experience in retail environments, SAP IS Retail, Conditional Contracts module will be highly appreciated
- ABAP knowledge or debugging skills will be considered a plus
- Experience in delivering SAP SCM solutions
- Very good knowledge of P2P processes and integration points within SAP ecosystem and WMS
- Ability to suggest new system solutions
- Vendors/Integrators management
- Experience with SAP EWM is a nice to have
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.