In Kotsovolos, a member of Dixons Carphone group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. Let’s talk in numbers! 94 stores in Greece & Cyprus, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
The SAP SD analyst will be responsible for requirements analysis in the area of Sales & Distribution/Logistics, mapping business requirements with SAP standard processes and practices. Interacting on a daily-basis with multiple stakeholders he/she will be responsible for E2E small/medium system enhancements, by utilizing internal SAP knowledge and/or overseeing external implementation partners.
- Business requirement analysis in the area of Sales & Distribution.
- Responsible for the implementation of small/medium sized projects.
- Develop effective test scenarios, scripts and use cases.
- Actively involved in SITs/UATs for all projects in his/her area of responsibility.
- Perform required SAP customizing to meet business needs.
- Involvement in production support to address users’ issues.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Studies in Computing or Engineering
- At least 1 full cycle SAP SD implementation
- 1-3 years of experience in SAP SD, preferably as a consultant/integrator.
- Hands on experience in configuring SAP SD.
- Knowledge of integration points with other SAP modules (SD/FI/PM/WM) and WMS systems (e.g. Aberon)
- Experience in retail environments, will be highly appreciated.
- ABAP knowledge is a nice to have.
- Ability to suggest new system solutions.
- Effective communication with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to follow procedures and produce/maintain supporting documentation.
- Ability to adapt to a fast and dynamic environment and handle multiple projects.
What the company offers
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.