In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. Let’s talk in numbers! 94 stores in Greece & Cyprus, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
We are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the support and development of our mobile applications, all phases of development lifecycle and the architecture of our system. He will also be working closely with our engineers and DevOps team to ensure system performance, while leading communications with business users for changes and uat’s.
- Information systems architecture, implementation and maintenance of mobile applications
- Drive all aspects of the development of mobile systems
- Communicate with business users for new changes
- Provide training and support to junior developers
- Conduct testing to ensure that the systems work as expected and train end-users while also debugging the systems and ensuring that they are error-free
- Collaborate with DevOps team and optimize monitor of the web applications
- Create and enhance incident operations playbook
- Prepare incident alerts in collaboration with DevOps team and solve the root causes
The ideal candidate should have:
- Strong skills in programming languages and technologies like Xamarin, Angular, JQuery, .NET
- At least 3 years past working experience in similar projects (end-to-end implementations in mobile apps)
- Skilled in solution architecture and design
- Hands-on experience in Azure (API Management service, Application Insights)
- Familiarity with configuration and deployment of Windows Server/IIS and Azure DevOps
- Experience in agile methodologies and practices
- Familiarity with system testing (preparing test plans, verification of error correction, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion and will to learn
- Problem solver attitude
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.