In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers! 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
We are looking for a Senior Payroll Specialist who will lead & support the Payroll representatives, ensuring that all processes are executed appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Develop best practices to improve efficiency of payroll processes.
- Oversee employee payroll accounting, transactions and reporting activities.
- Ensure that payroll is processed timely and accurately.
- Maintain employee payroll records up-to-date and accurate.
- Prepare employee wage summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leaves, retirement savings and benefits.
- Provide support in tax calculation and filing for employees.
- Address payroll related queries and requests from employees.
- Review and recommend improvements to existing payroll procedures.
- Analyze payroll problems and provide appropriate resolutions.
- Follow and enforce state and local laws.
- Provide assistance to payroll staffs and conduct performance evaluations.
- Coordinate with HR and finance teams to carry out payroll processing.
- Assist in audit operations and implement audit recommendations
The ideal candidate should have
- BA in relevant field or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years’ experience at same level
- Master of Finance or HR
- Excel premium user
- High level English
- Familiarity with current employment & Legal rules and regulations
- Hands-on experience with Payroll Systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understanding of full-cycle hiring & Payment process
What the company offers
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.