In Kotsovolos, a member of Dixons Carphone group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.600 people. In numbers? 93 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our IT team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the support of our systems like pricing, pos, loans and the day to day communication with business users. He will also be proposing solutions and process optimizations based on our “out of the box” system’s capabilities, while working closely with business and development team to implement new features.
- Support the operational management of company’s IT systems and get actively involved in all aspects of the analysis and development
- Liaise with end-users & developing team in order to achieve targets
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Conduct testing to confirm that the systems work as expected and train end-users while also investigating the problems and ensure that they are solved end-to-end
- Collaborate with DevOps team and optimize monitor of the applications
- Create and enhance incident operations playbook
- Extract and analyze data and insights to propose solutions for processes optimization
The ideal candidate should have:
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, C# or .NET Core
- SQL working experience (complex queries, data extraction or identification etc.)
- Familiarity with system testing (preparing test plans, verification of error correction, etc.)
- Working knowledge in Retail Platforms (pricing, pos)
- Nice to have working knowledge in retail projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solver attitude
- Passion and will to learn
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.