In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers! 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
We are looking for a Software Tester to join our team. He or she will be responsible to ensure that we deliver high quality and bug free functionality to business. Furthermore, he/she will work closely with developers to plan, define and execute test scenarios and cooperate with business team to ensure test acceptance and improve user experience.
- Create and update comprehensive test scenarios and collect test data to find issues and bugs
- Test all the new features and ensure they are working based on user stories and acceptance criteria before they pass to business for final testing (1st cycle of testing)
- Address code problems to development team writing detailed reproduction steps and examples
- Participate in agile ceremonies and interact effectively with the rest of the team
- Help and follow up business testing to assure it is completed smoothly, providing advice and training
- Liaise development and business team when it is necessary
- Prepare and deliver key users’ training when needed
- Write UAT scenarios based on new features specs and participate in SIT if needed
- Gather feedback from end users and enrich for development team if needed
- Keep abreast of business new projects
The ideal candidate should have:
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Passion for and ability to understand how applications work and interact and in-depth apprehension of business flows
- Strong analytical mindset and organizational skills
- Understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, testing and deployment)
- Familiarity with Agile Development principles
- Hands on experience with QA, software engineering, requirement analysis or application support (will be considered an asset)
- Knowledge of Test Automation (will be considered an asset)
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving attitude and high-self motivation to deliver high quality products
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team does not focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.